2015 - year in review - on leap year day
Posted by Tim
We get an extra day this year, so I am using it to get caught up and reflect. This posting is about what Attache has accomplished last year to help our owners and guests 'live better'. While it's important to show progress, it's equally important to never 'break your arm patting yourself on the back'. Even though I am extremely happy with how we improved our processes in 2015, be on the look-out for the roll-out of changes and improvements slated for 2016!
Here are the highlights of the changes we made with furnished monthly housing in Washington DC in 2015:
- Completely digitized the rental process. No more paper and pen signatures. No more faxes. No more smoke signals, etc.
- Instituted property video tours by request - Facetime, Google Hangouts, Skype, etc.
- Added Yale digital locks to several propeties.
- New Logo (see attached).
- Grew to 250 managed furnished properties in our inventory.
- Customer survey scores reached an average of 8.4 (out of 10).
- We doubled the size of our accounting department and leasing department (from one to two persons in each department).
The amount of change will happen more quickly this year and we're already poised to add significant changes in the first half of 2016. Email me if you want a hint on the changes we're beta-testing.
Look out for the next post that will discuss our involvement with the CHPA (Corporate Housing Providers Association) annual conference!