Future You - Episode 63
63. Seal problem spots in your home. If our kitchen tends to be a problem spot in our home we could ban food fights, or get a ‘seal&...
Future You - Episode 62
62. Take leftovers home in a reusable container. Two schools of thought on leftovers.
Future You - Episode 61
61. Don't keep a lot in your trunk. An elephant’s water nasal capacity is roughly 2.5 gallons or 0.3342 cubic feet.
Future You - Episode 59
59. (Phonk!) Choose 'eco mode' (eek!-Oh) mode when driving. Honk-Honk!!! eek!-Oh. The light...
Future You - Episode 58
58. Compost other organic matter—not just food. On Halloween, ‘Compost other organic matter - not just -BOO!!! *[jump scare]* food,’ sounds sorta creepy. Maybe it’s...
Future You - Episode 57
57. Adjust the thermostat "Don't 'Touch' that Dial!" - Bob Barker (1924-2023) "Adjust it!" - Future you (2023-future) The phrase 'get comfortable being uncomfortable' could...
Future You - Episode 56
56. Keep your clothes for at least 10 years. If your clothes are 3650 days old, what monu...
Future You - Episode 55
55. Don't buy a phone every time a new model comes out. Longer battery life? Yes. Better photos? Sure. Bragging rights, status sy EV! MNmbols, and impressing that attractive neighbor/collea...
Future You - Episode 54
54. Don't forget your reusable bags. Reusable bags should be part of everyone's daily checklist
Future You - Episode 53
53. Upcycle things into something new. Jazz Musicians, Macgyver,